Gfive I88 Price In India, Gfive I88 Features And Specifications

 On Monday 30 July 2012

Gfive I88 Price In India 



Gfive Mobiles announces another cool mobile phone in India and that is Gfive I88. It has a big 4.3 inches capacitive touchscreen display that supports 480 by 800 pixels resolution and gives a bright and clear display. It also has dual sim feature along with dual standby that lets you use both GSM networks at a time. It has an internal memory of 512MB which can be expanded using micro SD card.


Gfive I88 price in India is around Rs. 8,899/- this is the current market price which is subjected to change along with change in market. The mobile phone supports latest android version 4.0 ice cream sandwich operating system that is powered by a 2800mAh Lithium Ion battery that adds to its battery life and improves its performance. The cell phone has dual cameras one is a primary rear camera of 8.0 megapixels and other is secondary VGA camera of 0.3 megapixels that facilitates video calling. The camera that digital zoom feature that adds clearness and quality to your captured pics. Many other features and specifications of the cell phone are listed below.


Price Of Gfive I88


Gfive I88 Features And Specifications



  • USB Port
  • G-Cloud
  • Display : 4-inch, Touchscreen Display
  • 8 Megapixels Camera
  • GPRS
  • Bluetooth
  • Android Operating System
  • Video/Audio Player
  • Social Networking Services
  • 3G Support
  • Expandable Memory
  • SMS/MMS

Gfive I88 Mobile Phone Review


Gfive I88 price in India is cheap. The mobile phone offers many quality features such as video player, music player, 3G internet support, Bluetooth, FM radio, 4inches touchscreen display and much more. Overall the cell phone is nice and good for all age groups especially students. 


Gfive I88 Price In India, Gfive I88 Features And Specifications 4.5 5 Maker Monday 30 July 2012 Gfive I88 Price In India  Gfive Mobiles announces another cool mobile phone in India and that is Gfive I88. It has a big 4.3 inches capaciti...


No comments:

Post a Comment